Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Marmalade, we're making out

Just a few thoughts for the day:


  • I'm getting more and more into The Colbert Repor(t) and Stephen Colbert's brand of humor in general.

 

  • This was my dinner last night: Greek salad pizza topped with feta, arugula, fresh tomatoes, and kamalata olives. We've been doing a lot of pizza-on-the-grill lately. Does this get boring? Not in the least. We even added quinoa salad and sangria tonight. I don't even need dessert. (Do I still eat dessert? Do you need to ask?)


  • I've been super-productive the last few days: hitting the gym, working on my thesis, being pleasant, crossing things off my to-do list. For some reason, I don't feel like I've accomplished an awful lot. I should be satisfied, because as Fitz advised, I'm living a life I'm proud of. I'm very proud, for example, of what this picture represents. Not a lot of people will know what that is. That's okay.


  • Take me to your best friend's house, marmalade we're making out ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh. I want to hear this a million more times. Apparently the lyrics are actually "Normally we're making out," but I like the oft-misquoted "marmalade" so much better. It's so summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment